TITLE: APPLICATIONS INTEGRATION ENGINEER - API
JOB ID: 10924
LOCATION: Chicago, IL – 100% REMOTE WORK
SALARY: $75k- $85k
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only: WILL NOT SPONSOR.
About the Client:
A leader in technology-enabled solutions for the Supply Chain Industry. They excel at helping their customers have real-time access and visibility to their data with comprehensive reporting for better decision making.
About the Application Integrations Engineer - API Position:
As part of a team you will show a demonstrated ability to logically approach business problems and understand the systems and integration interdependencies to ensure the day-to-day management and monitoring of API and EDI integrations.
About the Application Integrations Engineer - API Responsibilities:
- Maintain and manage existing API & EDI integrations, documentation and processes
- Integrate new clients onto the API suite based on their operational needs
- Assist in the integration of clients as EDI training partners
- Work with various internal department to solicit requirements for API & EDI product enhancements
- Identify and implement process improvements for daily team operations
- Troubleshoot API & EDI issues and collaborate with internal Software Engineers and Quality Assurance team to create solutions for customer related issues
- Document and organize processes, systems, and contacts for improved EDI trading partner management
About the Application Integrations Engineer - API Requirements:
- 3+ years of API experience including basic coding in XML, XSLT or C#
- Strong Microsoft Excel experience is needed
- SQL database experience is required
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience is required