TITLE: AEM SR. DEVELOPER
JOB ID: 10869
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders Only – No remote work available – 100% on-site
About the Client:
Our client creates breakthrough products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutrition and branded generic pharmaceuticals.
About the AEM Sr. Developer Position:
Will guide and coach the developers (internal and external) on standards, code quality and continuous improvement opportunities.
About the AEM Sr. Developer Responsibilities:
- Ensure the solution design outlined by the Solution architect is delivered in line with best practices, embedding client standards of quality, reusability, scalability and configurability
- Execute true end-to-end development and testing of software products in an agile lifecycle
- Ensure the quality of the final product through manual and automated tests, and support the new software as it is moved to production
- Will work across multi-functional teams and multiple applications using best practices to meet business requirements
About the AEM Sr. Developer Requirements:
- 6+ years of experience as full stack developer on Adobe Experience Manager and Java development
- Proficiency in object-oriented programming
- Experience with Lean/Agile development methodologies.
- Experience troubleshooting Java/AEM/TomCat web application and web infrastructure
- Development experience on MySQL, 3rd party REST/SOAP web services, Responsive design, Bootstrap, jQuery, ReactJS/AngularJS, Website optimization, Web application security, and AEM components
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Computer Science is required