TITLE: SQL Data Analyst, #11088
JOB ID: 11088
LOCATION: Chicago, IL
SALARY: 85,000 – 90,000
STATUS: Full-time, Direct hire
About the Client:
Join a global investment and advisory financial services firm that engages in investment banking, asset management, capital markets services, and insurance services.
About the Position:
Be a part of the Applications team directly involved with designing, developing, and implementing short- and long-term data solutions. You will work with the business team and translate their requirements into actionable solutions.
About the Responsibilities:
- Participate and assist in various infrastructure project efforts impacting the operationally supported IT environment.
- Meet compliance requirements within the scope of responsibility, provide documentation as necessary and participate in compliance activities as required.
- Help transition applications & data to the cloud.
- Be the go-to person for driving reporting solutions.
- The Applications team reviews system requirements, business processes and codes, tests, debugs and implements software solutions.
About the Requirements:
- 2+ years of Data Analyst experience
- Proven experience with SQL Server Database, T-SQL (Write/Troubleshoot Queries &Stored Procedures)
- QA testing methodologies and tools, techniques preferred.
- BA/BS degree