TITLE: Design Lead – UX
JOB ID: 10817
LOCATION: Downers Grove, IL
SALARY: Up to $160k
STATUS: US Citizen or Green Card Holders only
Direct Hire or Contract – 100% REMOTE WORK
About Our Client:
Join our 20-year old Custom Software Solutions client who looks at the entire enterprise finding where mobile, cloud, machine learning and more can help their client’s employees best. They come up with solutions that work solving very hard engineering and integration problems along the way.
About the Design Lead Opportunity:
You will understand the end-users needs and create designs that are both highly function and beautiful. As the point person for both internal and external stakeholders, you will ensure that the project is on target and meeting expectations. This is a hands-on position.
About the Design Lead Position:
- Conduct UX research and design solutions our clients are excited about because they give end users the freedom to perform and deliver real business results
- Provide leadership for other designers by conducting design reviews, ensuring best practices are followed consistently across the project, and by providing feedback on their designs
- Provide leadership to client around design and user experience
- Build relationship with the client, end users, and other corporate stakeholders to understand needs
- Serve as a member of the Lextech project leadership team to ensure overall project success.
- Raise issues around staffing, process, client risks, etc. Raise functional or stakeholder risks to the other project leaders for awareness.
About the Design Lead Requirements:
- 5+ years as a UX Designer, managing client expectations as a Team Lead or Senior Designer, in highly collaborative environments
- Experience in working with mobile applications (iOS preferred) in an Agile environment
- Inclusive leader and communicator who uses these skills to identify and resolve issues with both client stakeholders and the team
- Must be able to share work that conveys depth and breadth of previous design work
- BA/BS preferred